Our Rebel Book Club Hall of Fame puts the spotlight on our global community of curious minds, to showcase their unique personalities, wild breadth of talents and passions, whilst digging into their connection with nonfiction.
Introducing Corrie Jones, Founder of Untapped Digital
Corrie Jones has been part of Rebel Book Club for 4 years! She first heard about RBC through word of mouth and now she’s 32.5 books in!
Corrie’s agency, Untapped Digital, have also been an integral part of the Rebel Book Club business journey of late, with her team supporting us on marketing.
Corrie’s always been a big reader, studying English Lit at uni and setting herself reading goals. So hit up her back-catalogue of reads for some superb recommendations!
Corrie's Nonfiction Recommendations
- Born A Crime – Trevor Noah.
- Atomic Habits – James Clear.
- Women Who Launch: Women Who Shattered Glass Ceilings – Marlene Wagman-Gellar.
Time to get up close and personal…
1. How did you end up here?
I was recommended to join by someone who knew Ben and Ben, and I was intrigued by a company that had co-founders with the same name. The intrigue continued when I found out about all of the cool books, people, discussions and new thinking involved in RBC.
2. What makes you pick up a book?
If it’s about a topic I’m really interested to know more about, if there’s a lot of hype around it and I’ve been pulled in, or if it’s by an author whose story I really admire.
3. Does it come naturally to you?
Yes and no – I was a massive reader as a child and teenager, then went to university to study English Literature and got put off reading for ages afterwards (needing to read and discuss 3 books a week will do that to you…). Back into it more now, at a pace that suits me.
4. Tell us something you’ve done as a result of reading non-fiction.
I think the learnings and personal development you get from reading non-fiction books are almost immeasurable. In a work sense, I apply a lot of what I read towards growing Untapped. From a personal sense, reading non-fiction definitely makes you a more interesting dinner guest and well-rounded person.
5. What makes you get out of bed in the morning?
The thought of learning new things, growing the business, and spending time with people I love.
6. How do you take your tea?
I don’t drink tea (I know, know), but maybe once a year I’ll have a green tea if I’m feeling fancy.
7. Tell us about your business / passion project / a cause and how we can support it?
I started Untapped Digital four years ago, we work with brands and businesses to get them more attention and customers through social media content and advertising. Always happy to chat all things social media with anyone looking to grow what they’re working on, so do drop me a message.
Rebel Readers x 20 Questions
We ask our Rebel Readers to answer 20 quick fire questions in no more than 3 minutes. But can they cut the mustard?
How can I become a Rebel Reader?
- Head to our membership page and check out which membership is right for you (we offer one-off or subscription options, all-in or flexible).
- Hit the ‘Join’ button and we’ll take you through a few simple questions and sign you up.
- As soon as you’re a member, you’ll be welcomed by our community, offered links to join our various social networks based on location or special interests, invited to vote on which book comes next, and invited to all of our community socials + events, featuring experts + authors!