Our Rebel Book Club Hall of Fame puts the spotlight on our global community of curious minds, to showcase their unique personalities, wild breadth of talents and passions, whilst digging into their connection with nonfiction.
Introducing Ava Miller
Ava Miller is one of our original members, having joined just 3 months after Rebel Book Club was born! As of May 2021, she’s over 50 books in and still going strong.
Ava has been featured in a number of our club events, most notably appearing on Sky Arts Book Club repping RBC and recently co-hosting our Audible Live collab featuring Slay In Your Lane’s, Yomi Adegoke and Elizabeth Uviebinené.
Ava is building a community of international students and connecting them to jobs in the UK and she’d love you to get in touch if interested!
Ava’s Nonfiction Recommendations
Her top 3 recommendations for someone new to non-fiction are:
Time to get up close and personal…
1. How did you end up here at RBC?
RBC followed me on Twitter and I liked the idea of being a rebel
2. What makes you pick up a book?
3. Tell us about something you’ve done as a result of a nonfiction book?
Changed my habits
4. What makes you get out of bed in the morning?
5. How do you take your tea?
I don’t drink milky teas, only herbal, sometimes I add lemon/ginger.
6. You meet someone who has never read non-fiction and wants to read 3 books in 2021, what do you recommend?
The 100 Year Life, Atomic Habits and An Astronaut’s Guide to Life on Earth
Tell us about your business / passion project / cause and how we can support it?
Building a community of international students and connecting them to jobs in the UK!
Get in touch if interested.
Rebel Readers x 20 Questions
We ask our Rebel Readers to answer 20 quick fire questions in no more than 3 minutes. But can they cut the mustard?
How can I become a Rebel Reader?
- Head to our membership page and check out which membership is right for you (we offer one-off or subscription options, all-in or flexible).
- Hit the ‘Join’ button and we’ll take you through a few simple questions and sign you up.
- As soon as you’re a member, you’ll be welcomed by our community, offered links to join our various social networks based on location or special interests, invited to vote on which book comes next, and invited to all of our community socials + events, featuring experts + authors!